DY-A601 Alkyl Dimethyl Polysiloxane
- ADMP is a kind of new silicone oil whose alkyl group take place the methyl group of dimethyl silicone oil. Below is the molecular structure:
- Among it the R stands for the alkyl group whose quantity of carbon atom is more than twelve.
- Good smooth and wear resistance property, as the raw material for textile agent,lubricant oil, grease and so on.
- Good intermiscibility with other kind of oil. The products made from this kind of oil is more stable than which make from dimethyl silicone oil.
- As release agent, you can paint and bond on the finished product directly.
- Because of the good compatibility with the organic material, so it can be the internal releasing agent of rubber, plastic and synthetic resin.
- Excellence use for moisturize,smooth, anti-dryness, so it is good for high-end skin care products.
- Appearance: transparent oily liquid, colorless and odourless
- Viscosity: 100-1500cps(do as your need)
- Specific gravity: 0.850-1.0
- Solubleness: mutually solube with mineral oil
- Cosmetic: the lubricant for shampoo and grease.
- Moulding agent: release agent for metal and rubber, especially for polyurethane products, also can be added into the plastic and synthetic resin.
- The main content of the high grade lubricant oil and lubricant grease.
- The antifoam agent and ricinate agent for the paint and coating.
- As the pigment and dispersing agent of other auxiliaries.
Usage and dosage
- The general additive amount is 0.2-5 percent.
- As externalrelease agent, emulsified it into the solution between 2.5-10 percent , brushing on the surface of the mold.
The viscosity will be increased when stored for a long time.
200kg metal drums,IBC or according to your needs.