DY-H2021 Methyl Hydrogen Silicone Emulsion
DY-H2021 is the emulsified DY-H202 methyl hydrogen silicone fluid. It is a reactive polysiloxane emulsion, containing active Si-H groups which can be utilized for hydrosilylation to modify various materials.
Milky white liquid
Specific Gravity (25℃)
15min no separation
1. With metal salt catalyst the hydrosilylation reaction of DY-H2021 can ensure good crosslinking level at low temperature, forms a durable water-repellency film for textiles, glass, ceramic, paper, leather, cosmetics, metal, cement, granite, etc.
2. DY-H2021 Emulsion can be used for material modification through hydrosilylation reaction, and can help to crosslink additive silicone rubber.
3. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. For use as surface treatment, recommended use level is 1%.
2. For use as crosslinkers, recommended use level is 5%.
3. For other applications please contact our technical representative.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. DY-H2021 Emulsion contains active Si-H groups which cause it unstable. Thus it can not be stored for long.
2. In-situ mixing is strongly recommended.
3. Adjusting its PH to 4~6 or adding acetaldehyde will improve the stability of DY-H2021 Emulsion.
4. The shelf-life of DY-H2021 is 3 months.
1. Store at or below 30℃ in original, unopened containers.
2. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flame. Avoid exposure to strong sunlight.
3. Keep alone in a well-ventilated place. Keep away from oxide.
200kg plastic drums, IBCs or according to your needs!
Ship DY-H2021 Emulsion as a non-dangerous good.