DY-OH5014 Anionic Hydroxyl Silicone emulsion (macromolecule)
- The products is polymerized by Octa methyl cyclotetrasiloxane and anionic surface active agent.
- Below is the good character:
- ① Excellence surface smooth character.
- The character of compatibility and reactivity: because there is reactive hydroxy in the end of the molecule, so it can react with hydrogen silicone emulsion to be anti-water agent for fabric. And it also can copolymerizate with crylic acid] polyurethane or others material to be some useful material
- Excellence water dispersion. Which can be dispersed into water in any ratio, convenience, free from contamination.
- [Technical specification]
- Accord with GB/T20435-2006
- The moulding agent and release agent of rubber and plastic.
- Protect the surface of the leather as release agent.
- 3. Lubricate and maintain the sofa furniture and floor.
- 4. Shining the surface of tyre and other plastic products.
- 1. The system of this products is anion, so it can not work with cation.
- 2. The products has some irritation, if splash into eyes carefully, please wash with water at once
- [Package and Dosage]
- The products should storage in the well ventilated shady and cool warehouse, avoid contact with acid and alkali . And the temperature of the warehouse should not lower than 5 ℃, and should not higher than 40℃.