|Home||» Products||» Silicone Rubber||» DY-107 Silicone rubber|
DY-107 Silicone Rubber
DY-107 Silicone Rubber is a siloxane polymer with terminal hydroxyl groups. Its chemical name is α,ω-dihydroxyl polydimethyl siloxane. Customarily the product with viscosity more than 2500 mpa.s is called 107 silicone rubber.
The polymer has a combination of organo-reactivity from the hydroxyl group as well as properties typical of a polydimethylsiloxane fluid. The hydroxyl group can be chemically bonded into other system to produce new materials, or crosslinked to form elastomer or film.
Strict quality controls are observed throughout its manufacture to ensure that each molecule is functionalized with exactly two hydroxyl groups at each end of the polymer.
Excellent electrical insulation
High and low temperature stability
High flash point
Low freezing point (range -50℃~+250℃)
Low viscosity-temperature change
Low surface tension
Clear, colorless liquid
2500~1000000 (as per the request of customer)
1. Serve as a basic gum for anti-blocking treatment of papers.
2. Serve as the main reactant in insulation paint or component in insulator.
3. Serve as basic gum and diluents of condensed RTV silicone rubber.
4. Substitute dimethylsilicone, can be easily emulsified.
HOW TO USE
1. Normally it is used with addition of curing agent for crosslinking and curing. When used in treatment of anti-stick paper, coupling agent should be added.
2. Normally content of curing agent is 3~5% of basic gum. Content of coupling agent is 0.5~1% of basic gum.
3. It is recommended to dilute the basic gum to 10 times of original volume before adding the curing agent or coupling agent. Agitate until uniform before coating on the substrate surface. The curing reaction typically performed at normal or elevated temperature. Curing needs more than 30 min under normal room temperature and 30 sec if temperature is between 120℃~150℃.
4. Solvent-free for sealant and mould basic gum. After adding curing agent, agitate until uniform (dosage of curing agent is different for 1 part and 2 parts ). It needs 30~120 min to cure after defoaming.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. DY-107 Silicone rubber should be stored in original, clean and closed plastic containers.
2. Avoid contact with acid or bases.
1. Keep tightly closed at room temperature.
2. Keep in a cool, well-ventilated place.
Ship DY-107 as a non-dangerous good.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer’s tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.