DY-ET101A Leveling Agent
DY-ET101A Leveling Agent is a polyether modified polysiloxane copolymer. It is an easy-to-use, high performance silicone polyether additive that gives good flow, leveling and slip in solventborne and waterborne formulations.
- Low surface energy
- Brightening and shine
- Excellent lubricity
- Good anti-blocking and wetting
- Enhanced flow and leveling
- Be compatible with ink, coating, and PU slurry.
- Highly effective leveling and slip
Clear, colorless, or ale yellow liquid
Cloud point(1% aqueous solution)(℃)
Surface tension (mN/m)
- Good leveling, wetting, slip, polish, and foam control agent in ink and coating.
- Efficient leveling, anti-blocking, and release agent in PU slurry.
- Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
The amount required is formulation dependent.
- For use in coating, advisable use level is 0.1~0.5% of the system. The DY-ET101A Leveling Agent can be added directly into the formulation.
- For use in PU slurry, suggested use level is 0.2~1% of the system. It is suggested to dilute DY-ET101A Leveling Agent with DMF to 10 times of original volume, and then add it into the PU slurry and agitate until uniform.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Sudden opening forbidden as there may be pressure in the containers.
- Slowly decompressing until no pressure in the container strongly suggested before opening the cover of the container.
- Avoid opening towards people, electrics, heat or fire.
- Avoid contact with acids or bases.
- Be stable in system with PH=5. Otherwise reaction may lead to formation of hydrogen gas which may cause explosion.
- Always provide adequate ventilation.
- Avoid eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- Long exposure at temperature 160℃ may cause viscosity increasing. Normally it will not affect the effect of the product. But long exposure at temperature 200 ℃may cause viscosity increasing sharply or crosslinking.
- Keep container tightly closed at temperature below 30℃.
- Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surface. Avoid direct sun exposure.
- No smoking.
- Store alone. Do not store with oxidizing agent, substances or mixtures which may cause danger of explosion.
The product is available in plastic pail of 50kg and steel drum of 200kg.
Ship the product as non-toxic, not dangerous good.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer’s tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.