DY-ET116 PU Release Coating
DY-ET116 PU Release Coating is a superior property polyether modified polysiloxane copolymer designed for use as release coating.
High effective anti-blocking
Pale yellow, transparent liquid (become hazy or solidifying at low temperature)
Active Material Content (%)
Completely soluble in oil/water amphiphilic solvents, preferably in DMF, isopropanol, and cyclohexanone. Hydrophilic but not soluble in water.
Surface tension (mN/m)
1. Be used as release coating in PU resin, provides durable release and anti-blocking, improves leveling and antifoam, reduces shrinkage and pinhole, and enhances abrasion resistance.
2. As softening finishing in textiles, imparts superior properties of hydrophilic, static control, and no yellowing.
3. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
For easier application, the product should be diluted in solvents prior to use.
1. For use in PU resin, advisable use level is 0.1~0.2% of the system.
2. For use in PU fabrics, suggested use level is 0.8~1.5% of the system.
3. For use as softener, the product should be emulsified before use. The advisable use level is 1~5% of the aqueous system.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. Sudden opening forbidden as there may be pressure in the containers.
2. Slowly decompressing until no pressure in the container strongly suggested before opening the cover of the container.
3. Avoid opening towards people, electrics, heat or fire.
4. Avoid contact with acids or bases.
5. The product is stable in system with PH=5. Otherwise reaction may lead to formation of hydrogen gas which may cause explosion.
6. Always provide adequate ventilation.
7. Avoid eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
8. Avoid eye contact
9. Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
10. Long exposure at temperature 160℃ or contaminating with acids or bases may cause viscosity increasing or crosslinking.
1. Keep container tightly closed at temperature below 30℃.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
3. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surface. Avoid direct sun exposure.
4. No smoking.
5. Store alone. Do not store with oxidizing agent, substances or mixtures which may cause danger of explosion.
6. Shelf-life should not be more than 5 months.
This product is available in plastic or steel pail of 50kg and drum of 200kg.
Ship the product as non-dangerous good.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer’s tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.