|Home||» Products||» Water Based Silicone Oil Series||» DY-ETA201 Polyether Alkyl Modified Silicone Fluid|
DY-ETA201 Polyether and Alkyl Modified Silicone Fluid
DY-ETA201 Fluid is a novel copolymer with polyether groups and alkyl groups being grafted into the polymethylsiloxane backbone. As a superior performance surfactant, DY-ETA201 combines the benefits and functions of methylsilicone, polyether, and alkyl.
a,b,and c are numberS of chains, n≥14, R = polyoxyethylene or polyoxypropylene
Excellent softness and smoothness
High and low temperature stability
Low surface tension
Excellent compatibility with organic materials.
Pale yellow, translucent sticky liquid
Active content (%)≥
Self-emulsifying in water. Soluble in mineral oil and be transparent.
Surface tension (mN/m)
1. Antifoams in oil phase or aqueous phase system.
2. Slippery agent, leveling agent, or antifoam in coatings.
3. Emulsifier in methylsilicone oil or cosmetic substrates.
4. Solubilizer in methylsilicone oil to improve compatibility with paraffins, mineral oils, etc.
5. Emulsifier in chemical pesticides and biopesticides.
6. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. For use in coatings, advisable use level is 0.1~1% of the system.
2. For other applications advisable use level is 1~5%.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. Contacting with acids or bases, or longer store time than shelf-life may cause viscosity increasing or crosslinking.
2. Avoid contact with acid or bases.
1. Store in original, unopened containers at room temperature.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
3. Shelf-life is 12 months from date of manufacture.
This product is available in polyethylene plastic pails of 5, 10, 25, 50 kg and steel drums of 200 kg.
Ship the product as a non-dangerous good.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer’s tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.